Timeless style and joyful performance! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Unisex V-Neck Solid Scrub Top that is skillfully tailored with double needle stitching for its enhanced durability and your long-lasting wear. Along with one chest pocket with an outer instrument loop, the garment also features two patch pockets with a bonus instrument/cell phone pocket. Featuring short sleeves and vented sides, the apparel ensures natural movement and comfortable performance.
- Vneck with double needle stitching with back yoke and side vents
- Two patch pockets with instrument/cell phone pocket on right side and chest pocket with instrument holder
- Short sleeves, back yoke and side vents
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.