Extreme comfort and elegant style! The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's Mock Wrap Scrub Top that is creatively fashioned to give you a professionally smart look. The front and back princess seams provide attractive shaping to the apparel. The double needle topstitching makes it your durable and long-lasting wear. The multiple pockets ensure secure storage for your medical accessories safely in place. An extra sectional pocket, instrument loop, and ID loop give a complete look to the multifunctional apparel.
- Mock wrap V-neck
- Front patch pockets, a right side pocket with a sectional pocket and I.D. loop, and a left side pocket with an instrument loop holder across pocket
- Front princess seams and double needle top stitch detail, back princess seams and side vents
- Center back length: 27" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.