Be fabulous while wearing fashion scrub top from Cherokee Runway collection. It is printed with “Peace, Love & Paisley” design, and loaded with performance features.
- Two roomy patch pockets and side vents
- Adjustable contrast drawstring waist and back elastic and short set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 26.5" (inches)
- Cherokee HQ's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It is easy to have a charming appeal with this scrub top from Cherokee HQ collection. CH-4788PE - Cherokee HQ women's mock wrap scrub top is printed with "Peace, Love & Paisley" design that could brighten up your mood at work. This fashion scrub top is both functional and stylish - two of the most important features that a medical uniform must have to be regarded as a superior type.
This lovely scrub top is created in mock wrap style and comes with the contrast color band along the neckline and waist. This is also functional with two pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this nursing scrub is 26.5 inches. You can also look for a suitable size using the Cherokee women size chart with sizes ranging from XS to Medium for petite to average body sizes and Large to 3XL for those with larger body frame. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
In shopping for a coordinating pair of scrub pants for this top, it is recommended to choose from the same brand. This will make certain that you will enjoy the same quality of fabric and the same color shade. The coordinating colors for this top are chocolate, dandelion, lime green and orange sorbet. Take note of these colors when you shop for coordinating pair of scrub pants. Try CH-4200 - Cherokee Workwear women four pockets cargo medical scrub pants. It has a comfortable elastic waist that adjusts with you, a modern straight leg cut, and is very functional with four pockets for your convenience.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.