Available in a variety of colors, this contemporary fit, low rise, straight leg, adjustable drawstring pant with an elastic waist features belt loops, front slash pockets, cargo pockets, a back yoke and one back patch pocket. Also featured is an instrument loop on the right pocket with a non-functional logo snap and bungee I.D. loop. Front leg seams, an adjustable bungee inside the leg opening and double needle topstitching complete this pant. Inseam length is 28 1/2".
- Adjustable drawstring and elastic waist
- Front slash pockets, cargo pockets and back patch pocket
- Front leg seams, adjustable bungee inside the leg opening, double needle topstitching and back yoke
- Inseam length: 28.5" (inches)
- Code Happy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex Poplin
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.