It is a stylish Dickies lab coat you can use to protect yourself while checking on your patients or doing sensitive lab work. It is made of soft yet durable fabric and loaded with features that will help you to do your job well.
- Notched collar and lapel and four front button closure
- Four patch pockets with utility strap
- Cuffed 3/4 sleeves
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Dickies's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- Brushed 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.