It is the tall version of Grey's Anatomy Junior Fit Five Pocket Scrub Pants. It has soft yet durable fabric, and it comes with the same performance features.
- Adjustable drawstring waist with elastic back
- Two roomy slash pockets with an instrument pockets on the right and two back pockets for easy and safe storage
- Flare leg styling with ankle slits
- Inseam length: 33.5" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to XL
- 77% Poly / 23% Rayon
So Worth It
I'm quite tall so I find it hard to buy a pair of pants which would suit me. Searching online gives me a variety of long scrub pants to choose from but this Greys Anatomy tall scrub pants is what I wanted. Its fabric has that rich color and it has a soft texture. The length is just right as well as its fit. It's worth every penny I spent on it.
Rachelle - - Maryland
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.