Looking for apparel with super functional features? Here you go! Women's this smart lab coat from Grey's Anatomy ™ is skillfully designed to give the wearer an incredibly classy yet professional look. With nipped-in waist and beautifully contoured seaming, this professional garment looks great on all ladies with perfect feminine shape and flattering fit. Made of super soft and stretchy fabric, this would your perfect choice for all day comfort and joyous performance. Featuring princess seams and waist details, its front inset belt and back button loose belt give this medical coat complete look. Its superior moisture-wicking feature is intelligently engineered to provide you all day fresh and new look. Moreover, its soil release effect lets you easily clean it with just a swift hand wash. Furthermore, the 3 roomy pockets enable you carry around your nursing supplies safely in place at a quick reach for enhanced functionality.
- Rounded notched lapel collar and four-buttons front closure
- Two roomy front pockets and one chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and armhole gussets
- Center back length: 34" (inches)
- Greys Anatomy's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 5XL
- 40% Cotton/ 60% Polyester
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.