Jockey's Solid Scrub Top for women is indeed trendy. It is in a notched jewel neckline with short set-in sleeves and hem vents designed for ease of movement. The front and back princess seams as well as the rib-knit accents at the waists and on the sleeves help create a soft and feminine fitting. Two roomy side seam pockets are also made available in this 26 inches long scrub top to ensure your essential items are stored safely. The textile used for making this product is a combination of 72% polyester, 21% rayon, and 7% spandex.
- Notched jewel neck
- Two roomy side seam pockets and hem vents
- Rib knit accents at the waist and short set-in sleeves and front and back princess seaming
- Center back length: 27" (inches)
- Jockey Scrubs's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 72% Polyester, 21% Rayon, 7% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.