These Landau men's stretch contemporary fit cargo scrub pants are the uniform to wear if room for movement is what you are looking for. These pants have the new lower-rise waist, a full elastic waistband with inside twill drawstring and zip fly. These also have a contemporary cargo fit and a stretch fabric, made of 52/45/3 - poly/cotton/spandex. A number of pockets make it pretty much ready for anything. They have two slant pockets, one back pocket with button closure and two double patch cargo pockets. These pants have an inseam length of 31 inches and it is available in sizes XS to 5XL. There are five color options to choose from.
- Low-rise waist with full elastic waistband
- Multiple pockets
- Contemporary cargo fit and stretch fabric
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 5XL
- 52% cotton/45% polyester/3% spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.