Looking for some classic uniform? This four button lab coat by Landau can give you a neat and polished look to shine your professionalism. Its multiple pockets give you the space to carry all of your accessories with a quick access to those. The swen-down back belt over pleats and a center back vent give this coat a graceful look and creative finishing detail.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button front closure
- Two large lower patch pockets, two inside pockets, and a chest pocket with a pen divider for easy and safe storage
- long set-in sleeves that allow utmost movement
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 56L
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Protection from harmful work hazards is one of the most important features medical lab coats must have. Landau medical uniforms offer superb protection with LA-3124 - Landau men's 37-inch multi-pocket protective medical lab coat. This lab coat is very distinctive of its formidable shield that protects the wearer from hospital hazards such as microbes. One of the most innovative Landau medical scrubs, this lab coat, is infused with Bioshield Antimicrobial Coating. This is a patented layer of fabric that has strong anti-microbial properties to provide maximum protection to the healthcare professional. This serves as an invisible layer that safeguards the fabric from bacterial contamination and covers the wearer from chemical and organic spills. Similar to other top rated yet cheap lab coats, this one is designed with notched lapel collar for added elegance, long set-in sleeves for added protection and sewn back belt over pleats for added style. It has a four-button closure for easy to wearing and taking off. This men's lab coat is very functional with its two spacious lower patch pockets, two inside pockets and one chest pocket with a pen divider. There is also a side hand access to reach your pants pockets without hassle.
Although this lab coat is available in standard white, you can choose which variety you want such as white twill, white sanded poplin and white stretch twill. Using the Landau size chart for men, you can get the right fit from size 32 to 56. It works well that this lab coat has a composition of 65-35 poly-cotton blend. This superior blend of fabric is popularly used because of its durability that is essential for protecting the wearer from work hazards. To wash this fabric, it would be best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Fabric softener will improve the quality and fragrance of any white lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.