Style, efficiency, and authority! Landau brings this full length, orderly designed, four button lab coat to bring style in your performance. Belted back sewn over pleats, its entire look bring authority in your appearance and command over your work. Moreover, its three front pockets with side hand access brings your instruments and essentials in quick reach saving your lots of time and energy.
- Four-button front closure
- Two large patch pockets and a chest patch pocket ideal for keeping your items handy
- Long set-in sleeves and belted back sewn over pleats
- Center back length: 39.5" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Functionality is among essential features that medical lab coats must have. Keep up with the demands of work with this LA-3132 Landau Men's Three Pocket Full Length Medical Lab Coat. This lab coat is highly functional as it provides ease of movement and efficiency at work. Distinct to Landau lab coats, this medical scrub features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and a four button front for easy closure. It also features a belted back sewn on the pleats with side slits for easy access to the side pockets of your scrub pants. There are also two spacious patch pockets and a chest patch pocket for your essential tools and items. The fabrication for this white lab coat is the 65-35 polyester cotton blend, a fabric blend that is well known for its durability and comfort. Landau also makes it possible to have it personalized with embroidery for the wearer's name or company logo. Landau offers this medical lab coat in standard white and varied sizes. Using the Landau size chart for men, anyone can get the right fit from 32 to 52. Starting from size 40 the lab coat is 39.5 inches long. Smaller sizes have a shorter length. This white lab coat has composition of 65-35 poly-cotton blend. This superior blend of fabric is popular because of its durability that is essential for protecting the wearer from work hazards. To wash this fabric, it would be best to use cold water and mild detergent. Fabric softener will improve the quality and smell of the lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.