This classic style lab coat from Landau highlights a notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves. Roomy pockets are available for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
- Notched lapel collar and five buttons in front for closure
- Three front pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and one piece straight back with side vents for easy access into your trouser pockets
- Center back length: 40 1/2" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Medical lab coats from Landau Uniforms are worthy of being categorized as among the best lab coats for healthcare professionals today. The efficient features and modish appeal make these uniforms very essential particularly for those who value comfort and functionality. Distinct to Landau lab coats, LA-3139- Landau Men's twill 40-inch knee length medical lab coat is well designed. It has an elegant notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves. It is in one piece straight back and is knee length for a sleek solid look. Moreover, this coat has five buttons in front for closure and has side vents for easy access to your trouser pockets.
This style has a design bearing functional pockets including lower patch pockets for added space to keep your small tools. You can even personalize this medical lab coat with affordable embroidery and logo service provided by Pulseuniform.
Landau makes this medical lab coat in white med standard and varied sizes. Using the Landau size chart for men, anyone can get the right fit from 32 to 52. Like any other superior lab coats this item is breathable providing ease of movement for healthcare professionals while on duty. This Landau lab coat has blended 65-35 poly-cotton. This high-quality fabric blends famous for its durability that is essential for protecting the wearer from typical work hazards. To wash this fabric, it would be best to use cold water and mild detergent. Fabric softener will improve the quality and add fragrance to the fabric. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.