Looking for something neat and classy? Men's this lab coat is designed to give the wearer an appealing and stylish look. Its quality fabric gives added comfort and classy appearance. The three front pockets and side hand access makes things easier for you. Moreover, the four button closure and belted back stitched over pleats complete the picture!
- Two deep front pockets and a chest pocket with a pen divider for easy and safe storage
- Classic notched lapel and four button front for easy closure
- Long setin sleeves that allow utmost movement
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
This 35-inch four-button lab coat from Landau Uniforms would certainly make anyone look polished and professional. With two patch pockets and one chest pocket to keep the basics correctly in place and a classic notched lapel, this short lab coat is functional and fashionable. Long set-in sleeves and a belted back that is stitched over pleats makes the lab coat a must-have an item of any medical professional. Like all other Landau medical scrubs, LA-3163 is made from the highest quality fabric and craftsmanship. The blend of 65% Poly / 35% Cotton makes this lab coat comfortable and durable with better construction. It comes in a wide selection of sizes ranging from 32 to 52. One would surely love the fact that LA-3163 with a center back length of 35 inches offers two colors: white and navy. Same features, same high-quality fabric, same classy look available in two colors.
Typical of most Landau medical scrubs, this lab coat has one of the best fabrics for medical uniforms, 65-35 poly cotton blend. Landau uses an exclusive fabric construction which they test for durability as well as uniformity and retention of color. Still, one can preserve the quality by washing this lab coat in warm water with mild detergent. On the final rinse, fabric conditioner can be added to the water to add fragrance to the lab coat. Tumble dry at regular heat and to prevent wrinkles remove immediately. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.