Maintain a polished and professional look with this lab coat. It features a manly cut for style. This lab coat also has a notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves for added appeal.
- Notched lapel collar and three button front
- Three outer pockets, and two lower inside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and two piece vented back
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Lab coats from Landau Uniforms are one of the trendiest styles of medical apparel for men today. Not only stylish, but Landau lab coats are also highly efficient. A great lab coat for the gentlemen, LA-3224 - Landau men's 30.75 inches five pocket consultation medical lab coat is a stylish and functional work apparel. The overall design is very professional, and the added features offer comfort for the wearer. It comes with notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves, which stirs a sophisticated look. Also, this consultation coat is designed with a vented back and two buttons at the front for easy closure. This Landau lab coat for men is also very functional with its three outer pockets and two lower inside pockets, which are spacious for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 30.75 inches, and you can check the Landau Men's Size Chart with sizes ranging from 32 to 52. It is available in standard white. This superior yet cheap lab coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is the most preferred fabric blend for medical uniforms. It offers utmost comfort and dependable durability. This white lab coat must be washed with a mild bleach to get rid of stains. Use lukewarm water and mild detergent during laundry time. If you prefer to machine wash, use the gentle cycle. Add fabric softener to the final rinse to retain the material quality and enhance the fragrance of this uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.