It is the TWILL version of 3224 consultation lab coat created by Landau Uniforms. It also features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and three-button front closure. You can easily organize your tools and personal items with its three spacious outer pockets and two lower inside pockets. Also included is a two-piece vented back for ease of movement. The center back length is 30.75 inches, and the fabric has 65/35 poly/cotton/twill. You can personalize this lab coat with our affordable embroidery and logo service.
- Notched lapel collar and Three-button front closure
- Three roomy outer pockets and two lower inside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and two-piece vented back
- Centre back length: 30.75" (inches)
- Landau's Men Product
- Available sizes: 32 to 52L
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.