Looking for changes in your work-wear? Here you go! Landau's this professional lab coat with front and back tailored darts with top-stitching are designed to give the wearer a supremely stylish and fresh look. With multiple patch pockets including a small breast zipper-pocket, it allows you keep your accessories and the most essential valuables safely in place at an immediate access offering you enhanced workplace efficiency. Moreover, with traditional collar and lapel, this three-button apparel offers you comfortable breathing and easy wear to make your each work day a joyous one.
- Notched lapel collar and three-button closure
- Two large front pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and small zip breast pocket with set-in back belt
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Landau's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Landau medical uniforms provides functional and fashionable lab coats. Take a closer look on this one - LA-8078 - Landau women three pocket short lab coat. This is certainly a great addition for your wardrobe if you are looking for function and style.
This superior yet cheap lab coat provides a professional looking notched lapel collar, comfortable long set-in sleeves and convenient three-button closure. Fashion is also apparent since this lab coat has front and back tailored darts with top stitching.
Also, this lab coat is very functional with two pockets at the front while a small zip pocket is included at the chest area. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Plus, a set-in back belt is included for extra detail. The center back length is 30 inches, and you can easily look for your suitable fit by consulting the Landau women's size chart. This lab coat is available in standard white, and in flexible sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.