Add flame to your fashion flare. Maintain a professional appeal with this lab coat. It is stylish; durable and comfortable to wear. Thanks to its polyester and cotton fabric composition.
- Notched lapel collar and four button closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets
- Long setin sleeves
- Center back length: 33" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 4XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Medical Uniforms from Landau Scrubs are known to improve the style and efficiency of healthcare professionals. It is primarily due to the comfort and durability they provide. For example, LA-8051 - Landau women six buttons front nursing scrub top is not only elegant-looking but also designed with amazing features.
This white nursing scrub top is suitable for healthcare students and professionals. It has chic features such as classy princess lines that show a smooth and clean look that women will certainly love to wear. It is also created in a tunic style with six buttons for closure at the front.
Like most Landau white uniforms, this scrub tops comes with two large patch pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 31 inches, and in searching for your suitable fit, you can refer to the Landau women size chart. Petite women can choose XS to Medium while those with plus size body fit can choose from Large to 5XL.
The fabric used for this top notch yet affordable nurse scrub top is made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is a kind of blend that is not comfortable compared to 100% cotton but a superior fabric when it comes to durability and flexibility. This unique fabric blends commonly use in the medical uniforms industry because of its high resistance to stains. It is ideal to use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this scrub top. Use fabric conditioner to maintain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the top. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.