Neat, nice and classy! Fundamentals by META Labwear brings you Women's Five Pocket 35 Long Medical Lab Coat that is smartly designed to deliver you a professionally elegant look. Its four-button front closure allows for easy wear at your perfect fit, while one-piece back detail gives an extra fashionable touch to your personality. The functional garment features five pockets in total including two patch pockets, two angle-cut assortments and one chest pocket with a pen slot provide ample storage space for your nursing supplies and other essentials safely in place. Tuck detail on collar, one-piece back, and soil-release effect are bonus features of this creatively formulated garment.
- Tuck detail collar styling and four-button front closure
- Two lower patch pockets, two angle cut pockets and one outside patch pocket with stitched pen pocket for easy and safe storage
- Long set-in sleeves that allow utmost movement
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Efficient and comfortable medical lab coats are must-haves for female healthcare professionals. These medical coats do not only serve as prescribed uniforms but more importantly it could provide protection against everyday work and health hazards in the hospital. Fortunately, Meta Uniforms offer such type medical lab coats.
ME-15009 - Meta women's five pocket 35-inch long medical lab coat has an exclusive design that provides protection, comfort, and style. It has a professional-looking notched lapel collar with a tucked detail, breathable yet protective long set-in sleeves and a convenient four-button front closure.
Medical lab coats must be functional. This one from Meta Uniforms comes with two lower patch pockets, two angle cut pockets and one outside patch pocket with stitched pen pocket. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this lab coat is 35 inches, and you can look for a suitable fit by consulting the Meta Women's Size Chart. Those with petite built can easily find their sizes from XXS to Medium while those with plus size fit can search for their size from Large to 5XL. This lab coat for women is available in standard white.
The fabric used for this lab coat has 65-35 performance poplin. This superior fabric blend provides durability and comfort. This material also has soil release property to provide higher resistance against most types of stains. It is ideal to wash this Meta lab coat in lukewarm water and mild detergent in either hand or machine wash. Rinse thoroughly and use fabric conditioner during the final wash to retain fabric quality and color. Line drying is preferred compared to tumble drying. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.