Bring back a comfortable feel back to life and look stylish with this lab coat. It has polyester and cotton making it durable yet easy to wear. Its features are set to help you do the job well.
- Notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- Two lower patch pockets and one angled pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and side vents
- Center back length: 33" (inches)
- META's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Performance Poplin w/Soil Rele
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Meta Medical Uniforms offers lab coats with superior quality tested by time. Here is a classic medical lab coat for women who are looking for elegance and efficiency for their medical scrubs. ME - 15012 - Meta women short medical lab coat comes with classy notched lapel collar, breathable long set-in sleeves, and secure four-button closure. This Meta medical lab coat has three outside pockets that include two lower patch pockets and one angled pocket, which serves as a scissor holder. These pockets have a generous top hem, and they are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side vents provide ease of movement. With these amazing features, it is hard to ignore this women's medical lab coat.
The center back length of this lab coat is 33 inches, and you can easily find your suitable fit by consulting the Meta women's size chart. Petite women can choose from 2XS to Medium while those with larger built can choose from Large to 5XL.
Healthcare professionals must know how to take care of their lab coat. Even though Meta lab coats are superior in quality, it is highly recommended to take care properly of them to extend their lifespan. This coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton, so you must wash them using mild detergent and lukewarm water. The fabric has stain release property that makes the coat highly resistant against most types of stains. Use mild bleach in washing away hardened stains. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
Nice and Comfortable to Wear
This coat is so nice to have. It has a really shapely fit but it doesn't hug your body to tight either. Its fabrication is fine and cozy. The three-quarter length sleeves are just right for me, I don't have to roll my sleeves up for it not to be stained.
Ingrid - - Fairport, New York
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.