Experience great comfort and professional elegance with this colored lab coat from Pulse Uniform. This unisex uniform has a composition of soft yet durable fabric for your comfort. Performance features are included in this 40-inch lab coat to improve your efficiency at work.
- Three spacious pockets where you can keep your items
- Classic notched collar and five buttons at the front.
- Three quarter sleeves and vented back for added comfort
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton.
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Made available by Pulse Uniform, this unisex lab coat comes with sleek and functional designs. With a breathable fit, dignified appeal and highly efficient features, it is not surprising that this makes to the bestseller list of made-to-order items from Pulse brand. PU-1019 - Unisex three-quarter sleeves 40 inches three pocket colored lab coats must be part of your wardrobe. It came with a classic notched lapel collar with five-button front closure and vented back.
Similar to other superior lab coats from Pulse Uniform, this style is functional. It features three functional pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. It helps a lot if medical professionals wear durable and functional lab coats since apart from the classic appeal, it is crucial in protecting the wearer from possible hazards in the workplace.
This medical uniform is available in 22 delightful colors, so it is easy for medical professionals to comply in wearing prescribed white medical lab coats. Available colors include the caribbean, sage, and wine.
The center back length of this Pulse lab coat is 40 inches. It is best to consult the Pulse unisex size chart to find the suitable size. Remember that in measuring over clothing when sizing coats, measure around the fullest area of chest or bust and underarms and keep the measuring tape straight.
The material used for this Pulse unisex lab coat is a combination of 65% polyester and 35% cotton fabric so working in whites will be easier. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during final rinse and make certain to use mild bleach when you need to wash off hardened stains. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.