Easy feel in an elegant look! Red Kap brings you Men's Three Pocket 41.5 Long Lab Coat that is fashioned to meet your professional needs during a long, tough, and messy shift. Featuring five-button closure, it is easy to wear and work in at your perfect fit. The side vents ensure ease of movement with joyful performance. The three deep, roomy pockets with a pencil stall provide ample organized storage space for your nursing supplies and other essentials with quick access to them. The apparel is made of soft yet sturdy fabric to make it your long-lasting wear with its durable features.
- Notched lapel collar and five button closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and Left breast pocket with bartacked pencil stall
- Long setin sleeves
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: 38 to 54
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.