This premium medical lab coat from Red Kap will surely help you become more efficient at work. It is also stylish and added with functional features.
- Notched lapel collar style with five buttons at the front for easy closure
- Two spacious lower patch pockets and a inner chest pocket with bartracked pencil stall are also included
- Long setin sleeves side vent openings for you to easily reach your pants pockets
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It is easy to recognize medical lab coats from Red Kap Uniforms because of their remarkable and unique designs. The Red Kap brand has become a symbol of efficient work uniforms, particularly in the healthcare industry.
Take a closer look on RE-KP18LB - Red Kap means three pocket 41.5-inch medical lab coat. It is a lab coat for men in notched lapel collar style for an elegant appeal. It also features long set-in sleeves for added protection. Five buttons at the front are present for secure closure. Also added are side vent openings for you to reach your trouser pockets quickly.
This medical lab coat is extra functional thanks to its two lower patch pockets and an inner chest pocket with bar tracked pencil stall. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
Red Kap offers this lab coat for men in light blue color and flexible sizes from Small to 3XL. The center back length is 41.5 inches, and it is easy to look for your suitable fit by consulting the Red Kap size chart.
The fabric used for this lab coat has 80% polyester and 20% cotton making it easy to take care and clean. Indeed, lab coats made with 100% cotton is a superior scrub when it comes to comfort, but they are very vulnerable for staining. The large percentage of cotton makes the lab coat durable and resistant to most types of stains. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Meanwhile, using fabric softener can be used to enhance the quality of fabric and add fragrance to your lab coat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.