Add power to your performance! Fundamentals by White Swan brings you Unisex Cargo Tall Pants that are beautifully designed to provide you a professionally attractive look. The drawstring waist allows you to fasten the garment at your convenient fit with a comfy feel. One side cargo pocket and one back hip pocket enables you to store your accessories and essentials safely in place with easy access to them. Featuring straight leg with 19 leg opening, the garment is pleasant to wear and work in with your easy mobility, bending and squatting in it. Constructed of a soft and sturdy fabric with soil-release effect, the apparel holds its shape and shine great even upon its extended wear and regular washes.
- Drawstring waist
- Spacious back and cargo pockets
- Leg opening of 19 inches for more comfortable movement and with matching belt
- Inseam length: 33" (inches)
- White Swan's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
Please list the inseam on all pants--especially the talls.
BK RN - - Illinois
Result of service and value provided
I started with buying scrub tops and now with scrub pants like this White Swan tall scrub pants which fits me well since Im around 63 in height. I like its fabrication and everything about it. Its price is so low that I was able to buy three of these all at the same time. I am now looking at all the other wonderful things that Pulseuniform offers as a result of the service and value provided through this company.
Lilinette - - Wyoming MI
These pants fit perfectly on my legs but the waist is huge. They are very long and I am going to have to get them hemmed.
Laydee - - Boynton Beach
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.