Legendary White Swan comfort, now available in this pair of cargo pants for men. It has a soft fabric that pampers you as you spend the day taking care of your patients.
- Drawstring waist
- Spacious back and cargo pockets
- Leg opening of 19 inches for more comfortable movement and with matching belt
- Inseam length: 33" (inches)
- White Swan's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
Please list the inseam on all pants--especially the talls.
BK RN - - Illinois
Result of service and value provided
I started with buying scrub tops and now with scrub pants like this White Swan tall scrub pants which fits me well since Im around 63 in height. I like its fabrication and everything about it. Its price is so low that I was able to buy three of these all at the same time. I am now looking at all the other wonderful things that Pulseuniform offers as a result of the service and value provided through this company.
Lilinette - - Wyoming MI
These pants fit perfectly on my legs but the waist is huge. They are very long and I am going to have to get them hemmed.
Laydee - - Boynton Beach
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.